Ensure your brand represents the best you.
"Incredible! I almost feel like crying I'm so happy! Thank you a million times over", Fiona Keogh, Sisley.
Branding Portraits - One Person
Photos are available via an online gallery link, which you can view, share and download within 5 business days.
This rate applies for staff members who are photographed at the same location on the same day with a similar backdrop. Book your photo shoot now
- 10 staff members = $1,200 +gst
- 15 staff members = $1,600 +gst
- 20 staff members = $2,000 +gst
- Less then 10 or more then 30 staff members contact us for a quote
- Add a group photo for $150 per group
- Each staff member can choose their favourite photo on the day and nominate any retouching they would like. Photos are available in HIGH & LOW resolution.
Business Profile Photos & Corporate Headshots
The perfect photo shoot for start-ups or businesses wanting to update their business imagery. Total cost $1,500 +gst, includes:
- Staff photos for up to 5 people includes 2 photos per person
- 1 hour photography on the premise of your business capturing the interior & exterior showcasing what you do as a business.
- Group photos x 2
- Includes 20 high resolution images colour corrected and fully retouched in photoshop
- Book your photo shoot now
First impressions count, and when it comes to your business profile & image you don't want to risk being misinterpreted.
At KSP we know that time is money. So, we make it easy for you. We will arrange a time that is suitable for your business and not interupt your trading hours. We do this by bringing the studio to you! This includes a pop up backdrop and studio lighting to ensure a flawless, high quality outcome!
Your photographer will call you to discuss the brief for the shoot.
What we need to know:
Who are you? What do you want to say? Who are your clients? What is the end purpose? Is it a campaign/ website/ social media profile or for LinkedIn?
Once we understand what you need, we can develop the right style of image and advise you on what to wear, how to do your make up and hair, and what kind of jewellery will work. Then on the day of your shoot we will guide you on how to pose and hold your posture to ensure we get the most accurate look and best representation of you.